Business
34 suspects under probe for attempted coup in Bolivia

La Paz, July 12
The Bolivian Prosecutor's Office said Thursday that investigations have been opened into 34 suspects, both civilian and military, for their alleged role in the June 26 failed coup.
In statements to journalists, prosecutor Franklin Alborta confirmed that arrest warrants had been issued. Raids and other measures are being carried out to determine the responsibilities of those involved in the attempted coup, reported Xinhua news agency.
Among the suspects are military personnel on active duty or retired, including former army commander Juan Jose Zuniga, who led the rival faction and stormed the presidential palace in the city of La Paz on June 26.

55 minutes ago
Sexual misconduct case: BJP workers protest against Cong MLA Mamkootathil in Kerala's Palakkad

1 hour ago
US Justice Department announces probe into H-1B visa misuse

1 hour ago
PM Modi gifts Japanese counterpart precious Ramen bowls with silver chopsticks

1 hour ago
Federal appeals court strikes down Trump’s reciprocal tariffs in reprieve for India

1 hour ago
India ‘embracing multi-alignment vigorously’ as relations with the US sour, says expert

1 hour ago
Reciprocal tariffs struck down by US appeals court; Trump says will approach Supreme Court

1 hour ago
Kerala completes digital resurvey of over 8 lakh hectares of land: State Revenue Minister

1 hour ago
Priya Banerjee: My character in “Image Of Her” is unlike anything I’ve done before

1 hour ago
Harnaaz Sandhu: Action cinema demands discipline, stamina, spirit

1 hour ago
Sunny Leone says all entertainers should be a part of every single facet of entertainment industry

1 hour ago
ED summons Bengali actor Ankush Hazra over alleged promotion of illegal betting app

1 hour ago
Tiger Shroff’s ‘Baaghi 4’ trailer unleashes rage, bloodshed all in the name of love

1 hour ago
Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ African holiday is all about wildlife, good food